Política de privacidad
- Information We Collect and How We Use It
We may store the information you submit to the Site, as well as information we collect in connection with your use of the Site.
We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide the Site’s functionality, improve the Site’s quality, personalize your experience, track usage of the Site, provide feedback to you and to DISTRIVALTO, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Site, and comply with legal obligations.
Among the information we collect, please note:
- User Information: If you provide information to us via email, via telephone when using our telephone support service, when you visit our Support web page, or when you subscribe to our newsletter or giveaways, we may store and use said information, such as your full name, email address, zip code and other information you may provide.
- Communications: When you provide us with contact information via email, via telephone when using our telephone support service, when you visit our Support web page, or when you subscribe to our newsletter or giveaways, you are opting in to receive emails and communications from the Site itself, or from a third-party service provider that sends emails and communications on behalf of the Site. You can manage certain communications preferences but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative or legal notices from the Site. If you exchange messages through the Site, we may store them in order to process and deliver them. If you contact us via email or phone, we may log your email address, phone number, phone carrier, and the date and time that the message was processed.
We may contact you with messages about your use of our Site, and our products. We also may notify you of matters related to your use of our Site and our products via email, SMS, or the other communications software you are using.
- Site Activity: We may store information about your use of the Site, such as your search activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visit, and the date and times of your communications using our Site. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
- Message Data: Message Data is the information we collect when you submit a message or request via our Support web page, via email, via telephone when using our telephone support service, or when you subscribe to our newsletter or giveaways, such as: contact or authentication information, phone numbers, email addresses and related data. We use Message Data as described in this privacy statement.
It may be possible to disable some (but not all) Cookies through your device or browser settings but doing so may affect your ability to use the Site. The method for disabling cookies may vary by device and browser but can usually be found in preferences or security settings.
- Third Parties
When you provide us with contact information via email, via telephone when using our telephone support service, when you visit our Support web page, or when you subscribe to our newsletter or giveaways, you are opting in to receive emails and communications from the Site itself, or from a third-party service provider that sends emails and communications on behalf of the Site. Notwithstanding the above, we do not share your personal information with third parties. The Site may contain links to unaffiliated third-party websites. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third-party websites.
- Controlling Your Personal Data
The Site will be able to identify you when you include personal information in the content you submit to our Site via email, via telephone when using our telephone support service, when you visit our Support web page, or when you subscribe to our newsletter or giveaways.
Please also note that the messages you send or receive using the Site are only private to the extent that you keep them private. For example, we do not have any control over whether you publicly post a message that was sent using the Site. Similarly, the Site may also access such messages in the course of investigations relating to Site use.
- Data Retention
The Site are intended for adults and is not directed to children or minors under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children or minors under 18. If you become aware that a child or minor has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at the contact information below. If we become aware that a child or minor under 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Dispute Resolution
DISTRIVALTO U.S.A., INC.
7950 NW 53RD STREET #120
Miami, FL 33166
The information we obtain from or about you may be processed and stored in the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than the country in which you reside. We comply with all privacy laws set forth by the United States regarding the collection, use, and retention of data.