Satin Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe – Holstein Housewares + Cake Art Shop
Our friends from Cake Art Shop Miami show us how easy it is to bake in our Holstein Cupcake Maker while using their Satin Red Velvet Cake Mix.
Watch us bake our cupcakes here or scroll down for the complete recipe.
255g of satin red velvet mix
170 g of water
30g of vegetable oil
1. Add satin red velvet mix into a bowl.
2. Add 64g of water to the bowl and beat for 1 minute at low speed. After this, increase to
medium speed and beat for another 2 minutes.
3. Add 56g of water to the mixture and beat for 1 minute at low speed. Scrape the bottom
and sides of the bowl and beat for another 2 minutes on medium speed. Follow this
process again with the remaining water (50g).
4. Add vegetable oil to the mixture and beat 1 minute at low speed.
5. Pour into cupcake maker and bake for 7 minutes.
6. Decorate with cream cheese icing & enjoy!