Air Fryer Fish and Chips
Fish and Chips is always a good decision and if we can do it healthier better! With Holstein Housewares Air Fryer, we cooked it with far less oil and everyone was amaze.
- 2 potatos, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 table spoon vegetable oil or you prefence
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound haddock or cod fillets, cut into strips and patted dry
- 1/4 cup all-purpuse flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs or crushed cornflakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Mix potato wedges, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
2. In batches, place potatoes in a single layer on tray in air-fryer basket; set-up the air fryer to 400F for 20 minutes. Toss potatoes every 5-10 minutes to redistribute them on basket.
3. Meanwhile, in a shallow bowl, mix flour and pepper. In another bowl, whisk egg with water. Mix breadcrumbs/cornflakes with cheese.
4. Sprinkle fish with salt; dip into flour mixture to coat both sides, dip in egg mixture, then breadcrumbs.
5. Remove fries from basket; make sure you keep them warm. Place fish in a single layer on tray in air-fryer basket. Setting to 330F for 15 minutes until fully cooked. (turn fish over within 8 minutes)
6. Once time is up, carefully remove and test for doneness.
7. Return fries to basket to heat through.
8. Serve immediately. If desired, serve with tartar sauce
Photo: Christoffer Engström