Watch us bake our cupcakes here or scroll down for the complete recipe.
255g of satin red velvet mix
170 g of water
30g of vegetable oil
1. Add satin red velvet mix into a bowl.
2. Add 64g of water to the bowl and beat for 1 minute at low speed. After this, increase to
medium speed and beat for another 2 minutes.
3. Add 56g of water to the mixture and beat for 1 minute at low speed. Scrape the bottom
and sides of the bowl and beat for another 2 minutes on medium speed. Follow this
process again with the remaining water (50g).
4. Add vegetable oil to the mixture and beat 1 minute at low speed.
5. Pour into cupcake maker and bake for 7 minutes.
6. Decorate with cream cheese icing & enjoy!